Monday, December 19, 2011

I'm a Finalist!!


Somehow I made it into the top 12 in the So You Think You Can Sew competition over at Mommy By Day...Crafter By Night.  Top 12, out of 127 entries.  Not too shabby.  :)

There will be four weeks of competition, starting in January, with a different theme each week.  The week of January 4th I'll post my first project (theme: for the home).

Voting will begin on January 4th at Mommy By Day...Crafter By Night.  Readers will only have 24 hours to vote and then the bottom three will get eliminated.  I'd really like to make it at least through round 1, so please be sure and vote.  :)

I think this is going to be really fun.  I have big plans for my first project.  I can't wait to show you guys!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Congrats and Good Luck! I'll be sure to vote!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...