Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Scout Necklace

I always thought it was a little awkward for a scout to try to pin the mothers' pin to his mom's shirt when he got an award. That's why, shortly before my twins joined Cub Scouts, I was excited to come across this tutorial from Creative Chicks for a Cub Scout Mother's Pin Necklace. 

Here's my version:
And here's J pinning on my first Bobcat Mother's Pin of the night. (T got his about 30 seconds later--sadly, no picture). 


And, it'll be such a great place to keep all the pins.  Won't it look great when all my boys are Eagle Scouts and the necklace is full of all their pins?!


5 comments:

Jenni said...

What a great idea!! I'm going to have to make one when Ben is in scouts! Thanks for sharing!

Michelle Paige said...

Clever. I love it!

Kathleen said...

What a cool idea! Wish I had made one for Mason and Jarek. You're so smart!

Elle said...

Great idea! And it could be something a momma could put in a shadow box later as a keepsake!

Janet said...

What a clever idea! I love that it makes it easier for the scout and also that it's a simple solution to keeping track of all of the little pins. Thanks so much for sharing this tip and also for your visit. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...