Thursday, May 26, 2011

Card Club: May

Since Father's Day is just around the corner, I thought I'd put some Father's Day cards together for this month's Card Club meeting.

Yet again, I'm a bit of a copy cat. I made some shirt-and-tie cards like these at mmmcrafts. They're so cute; how could I not make some?!

These are mine: 
This one is my favorite.  I kind of fell in love with this floral tie, even though flowers aren't too manly.  But, you've seen floral ties around, right?  Right...?



 

I wanted my shirts to be more than just solid colors, but this gingham was the best I could find.  With all those cute scrapbook papers out there, there must be some plaid papers somewhere.  But, I didn't find any easily, so gingham it was. 
 


 

6 comments:

Landeelu said...

Love them!!! I'm still trying to decide who gets mine... Garret or my dad! :)

Stephani said...

That's such a neat idea. I think I have some scrap paper that would make excellent ties. :)

Michelle said...

what a super cute idea! following you from I heart nap time ;)

--Michelle

Cami said...

I am behind on commenting, but great job on all! I love that necklace!

Kathleen said...

I'm now an official "follower"...I've been following all along on google reader.
Love the cards!

Katania said...

These are adorable! I featured this post on my Friday Favorite post. Feel free to check it out at http://ktdesigns-katania.blogspot.com/2011/06/friday-favorites-fathers-day-gifts.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...